Are You Eligible for Free Appliances?
Make your appointment today!
Videophone: (517) 680-4334 | email: firstname.lastname@example.org
The Energy Savings Assistance (ESA) program is designed to help you conserve energy and save money. Income-qualified customers may be eligible to receive energy-efficient appliances at no charge or a minimal charge.
The program has made arrangments to accommodate Deaf/Hard of Hearing SoCal residents.
Does your household qualify?
Option 1: Public Assistance Programs
You can qualify for the ESA Program if you or someone in your home participates in at least one of the eligible public assistance programs listed below.
- Bureau of Indian Affairs General Assistance
- CalFresh/SNAP (Food Stamps)
- CalWorks (TANF)/Tribal TANF
- Head Start Income Eligible (Tribal Only)
- Medi-Cal for Families (Healthy Families A&B)
- National School Lunch Program (NSLP)
- Supplemental Security Income (SSI)
Option 2: Household Income
Maximum Household Income
Effective From June 1, 2020 – May 31, 2021
|Number of Persons in Household||Total Combined Annual Income|
|1-2||Up to $34,480|
|3||Up to $43,440|
|4||Up to $52,400|
|5||Up to $61,360|
|6||Up to $70,320|
|7||Up to $79,820|
|8||Up to $88,240|
|Each additional person||$8,960|